04-Jul-2022 New York time
Download Rubicon Lite 4.072
Rubicon components support the FREE Delphi Community Edition.*
FREE Rubicon Lite
The lite edition is ideal for education/training situations. There is a sample showcase project using FireDAC to demonstrate functionality.
The limitations to the lite edition are:
- Rubicon core source code is not included
- Your must compile with packages and deploy with runtime packages, typically 4 BPL files to ship with your EXE file.
- You must use one of these 3 database access bridges: FireDAC, IBExpress or ADO.
- When you run a compiled EXE built with Rubicon Lite,
you either need your own lite license, which is free if you give us an email address so we can provide product update notices,
or there will be a noticable albeit subtle RUBICON banner shown on
the desktop if Delphi itself is not running.
Learn about the Rubicon Showcase sample project quickly and
easily! Watch the 15 minute Rubicon Showcase video.
Our You-Tube Channel
has our archive of free training videos about Rubicon.
Please let us know if you need additional topics covered.
Prefer to buy a license?
Enter the online shopping system via the
Rubicon Product Info Page.
Rubicon is licensed per-developer and there are
no runtime fees.
* One feature ( TrbMatchMaker ) works most easily if you have TClientDataset
support via the midaslib unit.