Release Notes for Shopping Cart
This file was last updated 5 May 1999, 14:51 PST
- Pdf manual
- page 3) Para 3, reads: ... c:\ht\db_000, should be: c:\ht\mall\db_000
- page 9, para 1, reference Delphi 2.0, 3.0, 4.0+.
- rainbow bar graphic
- Installs through regular WH component install to /htdemo/shared/img/misc/
- No change, just FYI.
- ItemsOverview link on Home Page gave error.
- Fixed by adding ,class.all as the webhub command on that link.
- para 5: ",CKB command is used..."
- The CKB command is no longer used; comment in manual deleted.
- page 17) para last: waClearOrderLit
- waClearOrderLit is no longer called. clear|lits is called in w-html instead.
- This seems wrong. The comment in the code has been fixed. Marcel to check
what needs to happen here.
- AdminMenu, ClientsOverView and OrderOverView display in Spanish
- Fixed all w-html and txt files to use English.
- Pending problem - Item Maintenance: the POST code only covers CLASS Maintenance.
- There is no code for ITEM maintenance in the corresponding Delphi code.
- Marcel to-do.
- Order Page: The States drop down list lists all states twice
- Fixed by adding WebDropDownState.List.Clear; to the beginning
of the OnUpdate handler (which gets called more than once).. Fixed also in the other 3 twebdropdowns in that datamodule.
Notes on issues that are known but were not addressed in the shipping
version. To be integrated by Marcel.
All "Sale Price" in w-html should be: "SalesPrice"; because the items.db field is SalesPrice.
In TfmAppPanel.waItemPostAddExecute(Sender: TObject)
Add a little section to account for floats:
if a2<>'' then begin
// new section
if fld.DataType=ftFloat then //capture SalesPrice & Weight
// end new section
Literal[a1]:=''; // erase from literals after posting
HREF Tools Corp., 300 B Street, Suite 215, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 USA