WebHub Release Notes for v1.720...v1.740
This file was last updated 10 April 1999, 22:53 PST
Improvements by Category
In the WebHub VCL Components
- MATCH macro v1.720
- In ht\lib32\htwebapp.pas, the MatchLit function was fixed to use CompareTo
on both sides of the = operator... this fixes all known issues with the = operator.
- INPUTSELECT macro v1.720
- htWebApp.pas dated March 25, 1999 3:04pm includes Peter Hyde's improvements
to this macro.
- FLUSH macro v1.720
- Fixed so that it clears anchors. (Anchors are defined by the ANCHOR macro.)
- Debug.pas unit (part of tPack) v1.720
- The debug flags can be controlled by passing in command line parameters (see InitializeUnit in debug.pas). Use /DBG plus one or more letters from the list below to set the flags. For example, to enable debug on execute, use /DBGE.
- C - Create
- D - Design
- L - Loaded
- U - Update
- I - Insert
- R - Remove
- E - Execute
- F - Refresh
- RejectSession method v1.740
- This method did not work correctly in v1.73 (and possibly a couple of
versions before as well). It would keep bouncing the surfer back to the
same session, going around and around. It now works as documented in the
- Trial Version Only - HREF Contact Screen v1.700
- This screen is not complete yet -- looks pretty but is not finished.
Messages are not sent and you may be a GPF when clicking on some fields,
some times. Workaround: click [Cancel] button to close the form!
- D4 package compilation v1.700
- If you compile manually in D4 you will get a message that
says "this package is in an
older format.. do you want to update?" Say yes and it will continue and
compile correctly. You will not get this message if the BAT file compilation
works for you.
HREF Tools Corp., 300 B Street, Suite 215, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 USA