WebHub Version 1.04 Release Notes
This file updated 8 July 1997, 16:15 PST
The purpose of the release notes files is to give developers
exact information on known bugs, and when they were fixed.
Improvements in Release 1.04
In the Hub + Runners
- Compiled Hub and EXEs run ok with NT SP3.
Warning: NT SP3 breaks SSL if you are using the Microsoft Internet Server. If you do
apply SP3, make sure you keep the SSPIFILT.DLL file around from SP2.
- There is no longer a web server
error 500 when the htsysmsg\hubnone.htm file is missing. This
was a problem with the cgi-bin and cgi-win runners.
- Help|License will find the license DLL even on the trial version
of the Hub.
In the Components
- Fixed GPF that occurred when closing and re-opening projects.
- Fixed error regarding TWebIniFileLink blank filename when
- Fixed the problem with export filenames that were set on pages
This means that now you can finally export all your fully reconciled macro-driven
pages with a single key. This sure beats server-side includes and makes automatically generating
static pages which exist in parallel to the dynamic ones a
piece of cake.
- Context-sensitive help works automatically for Delphi 3.
- ht\template\readme.pas documents your choices for starting
new WebHub applications. There are 2 new starter projects in
- WebHub White Paper now ships with the product; thanks to
Peter Hyde for authoring it for HREF.
In the Demos
- Several demos find their apps based on the EXE's location,
which is assumed to be ht\htexe. Set this under Project|Options.
- The old (EEP) ademo3.pas file may not open under D3.
- If you don't have Delphi C/S, and are using Delphi 3, the
demos may not compile. Workaround: delete the .dof file, or do not
build with packages, or edit the list of packages to match what you
have on your system.
- Fish Store: if you go into set preferences and then try to
return to the Detail page, you will get an error.
HREF Tools Corp., Santa Rosa, CA 95401 USA