WebHub Version 1.01 Release Notes
This file updated 8 July 1997, 15:30 PST
Version and Availability Info
Fixes in Release 1.01
In the Hub
- Repeat use of property editors works well now. You can use,
for example, Edit Files, via the menus or the panels, with no
- The connected panel in the 1.01 hub will auto-unlist applications
that are no longer active.
In the Components
- GPF on setting AppID in Delphi Object Inspector fixed.
- When the App refreshes, all the TWebPages are unUpdated so
that they will re-read their page section definitions the next
time they are used.
- bmpgif32.dcu is available for Delphi 3 and 2, and TWebPicture
registers on the HT+ palette.
- New Feature: Caching added to ThtDBWebApp for people storing chunks
in a database.
- HTLOGO and HTFISH fixed 5 June 1997. Problems had to do
with TWebPicture not being available.
- On some machines, the HUB will GPF on load as it tries to
load the HubApp. This has been fixed.
HREF Tools Corp., 300 B Street, Suite 215, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 USA