WebHub Version 0.936 Release Notes
This file updated 15 May 1997
Fixes since 0927
- webmailform component refreshes itself on the whMail.pas panel
- TWebListGrid works - you can change displaysets properly now.
This is now a good one to look at to see how the save-state
- TtpMail and TWebMail default names no longer have an extra leading 't'.
- SendLines() does not GPF if you pass a blank string.
- Restorer works properly, including in extra ht\htfrm files
shipped with demos.
- Exported pages no longer have extra blank line at top.
- resolve %=component.property=% on non-main forms
- TWebDataPoster ships with source and support basic
features for local tables. Untested, undoc'd, but improved.
- As of this build, if you have TPack source, you can install
that to the ht\lib32 directory and use it for debugging purposes.
As long as you don't change the INTERFACE to any tPack file, you
can make changes and recompile without breaking any WebHub components.
- % char conversion errors on first character on incoming
data from HTML fields and textareas. 15 May, 16:40 PST -- take the
separate runner file from the download area to get this particular fix.
Fixed but untested
- exporting pages - do not send prologue.
- TWebDataSource: if you pass it a command, it will set
literal['webdatasource.keys'] to that value, and as long as
you execute the webdatasource on that page, it will locate
the indicated record. This means that you can do a hot field
that says %=JUMP|detail,wds.123|Detail for Key 123=% and
put %=wds.execute=% on the detail page, and voila, you have a
- TWebDataSource also now respects the close command.
%=wds.close=% is how to use that. The new HTQ2 demo uses
these new features properly. Just look at the HTML file for it.
- SendWebLinkedComponent is now virtual
- HttpColon property is back on TWebApp. Determines whether
: is included in the 200 OK status line in the CGI prologue.
Netscape servers like this; some web browsers and agents can
not tolerate it.
Copyright (c) 1997 HREF Tools Corp. All Rights Reserved.