WebHub Release Notes for v1.620
This file was last updated 6 September 1998, 19:29 PST
Improvements by Category
In the WebHub VCL Components
- Default Session Object v1.620
Bug fixed relating to the creation and destruction of the default
session object. The symptom was visible in the IDE if you created a new project
from scratch and had a valid TWhBrowserInfo capabilities file. The symptom
was that the TWebApp would try to instantiate a TWhSession named WebSession0,
but an invisible exception would interrupt the process, leaving you with
multiple session objects, with the wrong names and disconnected from the
app object. The workaround was to delete the browser capabilities file,
while working in the designer only.
- ANCHOR macro fixed. v1.620
(was off by 1 in its positioning of anchor text)
- TWebDataSource.Close improved v1.620
It will now respect a CLOSE command even if the word close is a partial match against
the entire command string, e.g. "CLOSE.NEW will work." In prior versions, only "CLOSE"
as an exact match worked.
- TWebDataSource.OpenDataSetsRetain v1.620
Type changed from integer to DWORD (double word).
- ccValid.pas unit v1.620 - new items:
- htCreditCardDateReverse (also TWebCCard.ReversedDate)
- htCreditCardDateReversible (also TWebCCard.Reversible)
- TWebApp.Hub... properties v1.620
HubLicensee: gives licensee name.
HubSerialNo: gives the serial number.
HubCapacity: gives the capacity. - fixed - this was -1 in prior builds, even
on valid systems.
- ThtStringStream.SaveToFile v1.620
This new method saves the stream to a file.
- TPack ucWinAPI.pas unit v1.620
New functions: CloseFormWindow (closes a form window based on ClassName)
and ModuleFileName (returns the GetModuleFileName for HInstance).
- TPack OkCore.pas unit v1.620
The following methods were changed from public to protected:
SetEnabled, SetActive, SetStop, SetCritical, SetCanceled, SetState, SetFrozen, GetStop,
GetState, GetStringState, DoOkStart, DoOkChange, DoOkStop and FreezeFormHandle.
- TPack TtpProcess.ShellResult v1.620
Changed from WORD to DWORD.
- TPack TFiltPropForm v1.620
VarsButton property deleted.
WebHub Splash screen does not run in v1.620.
HREF Tools Corp., 300 B Street, Suite 215, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 USA