California EDD: JOBS on the Web
A success story about California's innovative CalJOBS project.
- Where JOBS is Running
- The Challenges of Providing Universal Access
- Why the Web?
- Simple and Highly Functional
- What Made This Functionality Possible?
- What Development Issues Did EDD Solve?
- Server-side Surfer Tracking
- Distributed Processing
- Multiple Open Queries
- Database Independence
- A Personal Computer for Millions of California
- Division of Labor
- Future Plans
- The CalJOBS project implementation
Copyright (c) 1997 HREF Tools Corp. All Rights Reserved.
Permission granted to Borland for use at the 1997 Borland Developer's Conference.
Written by Jesse Odell and